Dr. Keri Do
Dr. Keri Do received her DDS degree from the University of Southern California and completed a general practice residency at Loma Linda hospital. She is Fellow with the International Association for Orthodontics and Senior Certified Instructor for the International Association for Orthodontics. She is also an Accredited Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and Diplomate of the American Board of Cosmetic and Esthetic Dentistry. She has served as examiner for the Hawaii State Dental Board and past assistant clinical instructor with the University of Southern California Dental School. She has published articles in the International Association of Orthodontics Journal and American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry Journal. She is an active member with the American Dental Academy and the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain. Dr. Do has been in private practice for over 20 years focusing in cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics with a concentration on airway and TMJ health.
Dr. Keri Do
- Comorbidity of TMD, OSA and Class II Malocclusion. International Journal of Orthodontics. Volume 30 Number 1 Spring 2019
- The Effects of Mandibular Position on Airway and TMD. International Journal of Orthodontic. Volume 27, Number 4 Winter 2016
- Direct Resin Veneers: A Conservative Approach. Aesthetic Dentistry Today Journal. Volume 3, Number 3 May 2009
- Journal Cover: Summer 2008. Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Direct Resin Veneers- The Art of Creating A Smile. Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Volume 24, Number 2 Summer 2008