Dr. Keri Do
Dr. Keri Do received her undergraduate and DDS degree from the University of Southern California. She did a general practice residency at Loma Linda VA Hospital. She is both a Fellow and a Senior Certified Instructor with the International Association of Orthodontics. She is also an Accredited Member with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry as well as Diplomate with the American Board of Cosmetic and Esthetic Dentistry. She has published articles in the subject of orthodontics, sleep disorder, TMJ and cosmetic dentistry. She is an active member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, the American Orthodontic Society, the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain and the American and the American Dental Association. Dr. Do has been in private practice for over 20 years focusing on cosmetic dentistry and orthodontics with a concentration on airway and TMJ health.
Dr. Keri Do
- Comorbidity of TMD, OSA and Class II Malocclusion. International Journal of Orthodontics. Volume 30 Number 1 Spring 2019
- The Effects of Mandibular Position on Airway and TMD. International Journal of Orthodontic. Volume 27, Number 4 Winter 2016
- Direct Resin Veneers: A Conservative Approach. Aesthetic Dentistry Today Journal. Volume 3, Number 3 May 2009
- Journal Cover: Summer 2008. Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Direct Resin Veneers- The Art of Creating A Smile. Journal of Cosmetic Dentistry American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Volume 24, Number 2 Summer 2008