D651 – Expansion of Topics Covered in D650 and First Phase Orthodontic Treatment
This course expands on the topics given in D650 and further teaches the proper diagnosis and treatment of both orthodontic and TMJ dysfunction problems. Several newer, simpler appliances will be demonstrated for the treatment of both orthodontic and TMJ problems. An additional topic has been added of Early Treatment (First Phase Orthodontic Treatment) for orthodontic problems seen in the early mixed dentition, how to diagnose and plan treatment at this early age.
Topics to be covered:
- The seven Keys to Facial Beauty and TMJ Health
- Diagnosis: Creating better facial esthetics
- Early treatment concepts an appliances
- New diagnostic concepts and TMJ treatment based on facial esthetics and vertical dimension
- Treatment priorities: TMJ first, Profile and smile second, teeth last!
- Newer appliances to simplify TMJ Phase 1 and TMJ Phase 2 treatment.
Many newer, simpler orthopedic appliances will be demonstrated to correct many of the causes of TMJ dysfunction problems.
FOR ORTHO SUPPLIES, CONTACT ORTHO ORGANIZERSwww.orthoorganizers.com
FOR ORTHO LAB SERVICES CONTACT:(If you attend the Chicago or Ann Arbor Seminars)
OHLENDORF APPLIANCE LABORATORY
(If you attend seminars in any other location)
JOHNS DENTAL LAB
For dates refer to our Course Schedule.